Our course will introduce you to Agile Methodologies covering many types of Agile Methodologies with importance on Scrum. Our course will teach in depth on how scrum can help you in the way you work with your company no matter what team size or Industry.
Agile adds transparency and ways to communicate in an iterative fashion versus waterfall methodology.
- Why and What is Agile
- Why different organizations are adopting Agile
- Agile Values and Principles
- Business outcome of using Agile
- Scrum framework in detail
- Scrum Roles, Ceremonies and Artefacts
- Setting right team structures with different examples
- Why, How and When of Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Demos
- Gathering requirements using User Stories and how to validate requirements using acceptance criteria
- Agile Estimation and Planning using Story Points
- How do estimation using Planning Poker
- Progress Tracking
- Burn-down charts effectiveness and its different usage
- Infrastructure requirements
- Participants will be divided to multiple teams of 4-5 people. Each team will be sitting around round table
- 2-3 whiteboards at least and markers of different colors
- Post-its on each table with pens
- Internet connection to the facilitator to display and pull information from net.
This course is for anyone who has an interest in applying Agile and Scrum for their teams even after receiving a certification and then having still having a lot of questions on the best implementation.