Completing Ms Project 2013 version course will ensure that you will have eligibility for Exam 73-343.
You will quickly learn the techniques used in this application which can be used in your projects.
You learn to Plan, Initiate, Maintain and Close the complete project using MS project 2013.
Having Basic Knowledge about Project Management would make you eligible to take this course.
Chapter 1: Microsoft Project, Project Management and you
Chapter 2: A guided tour of Project
Chapter 3: Starting a New Plan
Chapter 4: Building a task list
Chapter 5: Setting Up Resources
Chapter 6: Assigning Resources to Tasks
Chapter 7: Formatting and Sharing Your Plan
Chapter 8: Tracking Progress
Chapter 9: Advanced task scheduling
Chapter 10: Fine-Tuning Task Details
Chapter 11: Fine-Tuning Resource & Assignment Details
Chapter 12: Fine-Tuning the Project Plan
Chapter 13: Organizing Project Details
Chapter 14: Tracking Progress on Tasks and Assignments
Chapter 15: Viewing and Reporting Project Status
Chapter 16: Getting Your Project Back on Track
Chapter 17: Applying Advanced Formatting and Printing
Chapter 18: Advanced Report format
Chapter 19: Customizing Project
Chapter 20: Sharing Project Information with Other Programs
Chapter 21: Consolidating Projects and Resources.
Set up Microsoft® Office Project 2013, create project goals and schedules.
Work with estimates, tasks and resources.
Set up deadlines, dependencies, constraints, and task completion calendars.
Analyze project progress using comparisons to a baseline.
Create custom formats of Microsoft® Project views.
Share data with other applications.
Track progress of projects.
Construct project reports with efficient analyses of project, resource, and task data.
Manage multiple projects simultaneously, from start to finish.
This course is for you, if one or more of these apply:
• You want to learn how to use the latest Microsoft® Project 2013 client software effectively.
• You are a Project management professional looking to improve your skill sets.
• You want to learn new tricks, tips, best practices, and how to effectively leverage this tool.
• You are interested in preparing for the Microsoft’s 74-343 certification exams: “Managing Projects with Microsoft®Project 2013”.
Project Management Professionals such as:
• Project managers and project engineers
• Delivery managers
• Program managers
• Project controllers and project planners
• Project coordinators and project management consultants
• Information Systems (IS) and Technology managers
• 2 days of Classroom or Live Virtual Training.
• 150 days online access to our self paced study portal
• 45 PDUs
• A 200 page course manual for managing projects using MS Project 2013 with Exercises, Case Study & Handouts