LMS (Learning Management System).
Using our LMS, you can easily keep track of how much training a person has completed, perfect for monitoring and audits. Because everything is stored online, it is fast and easy to access a worker’s record without having to keep piles of paperwork. Mandatory staff training like Fire Safety and Food Hygiene can be allocated to each member of staff and completed in a couple of hours while work is quiet, rather than sending people out of the office for whole days or more.
All our courses in Learning Management Systems are compatible.
Benefits of LMS.
- Organizes eLearning content in one location.
- Provides unlimited access to eLearning materials.
- Reduces Learning and Development costs.
- Keeps organizations up-to-date with compliance regulations.
- Quickly and conveniently expands eLearning courses.
- Integrates social learning experiences.
- Reduces Learning and Development time.
- Easily tracks learner progress and performance.